Bab-Ul-Hawaij Pakistan, Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 Registration No. CSR-268/2006, NO.EIP/BK/SR-658/FC-213/02.
BHP is a Non-Profit, Registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 (Pakistan). The aims of BHP is to organize and to generate resources for the help of illiterate men and women, disabled persons, orphans, widows, etc.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To arrange free medical Camps.
- To help the Disabled persons
- To provide financial help to poor and helpless girls
- To provide free legal aid/advisory service to the needy women
- To arrange the employment of poor and needy women and girls.
- To provide the facilities for maternity protection, child care
- Focusing on widening opportunities for employment and training etc.
- To provide the help and assistance for the relief of persons affected by natural calamities or by poverty, sickness etc.
- To arrange free Technical/Computer trainings for needy and poor women.